Monday, March 31, 2014

Music Monday: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - That's What's Up



I'll try to actually post this week. I swear.

I'll pull myself away from Lost and watch an episode of Buffy so that I can write about that. And stuff.

Anyway, this is the first day in forever that is warm and spring like. Which means I'm wearing a skirt and a denim jacket and feeling good about myself (other than my ridiculous bangs that wouldn't dry right).

Basically it's a great start to a week. A week that involves the end of a month and the beginning of another. It's all very confusing.

This song is one of those ones that makes me just think about summer and driving with the windows down and camping and drinking beer. That's a lot for a song to do!

Plus those hand claps at the end!

xoxo
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...