Thursday, February 20, 2014

Power Ballad Thursday: Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters"

Having Monday off from work makes me forget what day of the week it is.

But I'll tell you right now, it's Thursday.

And you know what that means! It's #PBT!

It also means that I'm just crazy exhausted. So I asked my coworker what song to write about and share with y'all. And he said "Metallica". I will tell you this right now, listening to Metallica power ballads is not waking me up. Mainly because they intro for over a minute on each song. And I fall asleep a little more each time.


So here's Metallica, with "Nothing Else Matters". Taking forever to get started. Putting me in a trance for 1:00 exactly until they start actually singing. And also, they play instruments with nude pictures near them. Which I find so weird.

at least they blurred it?


But they also have some serious facial hair in this video. So serious. What a montage. Give it a listen.

Then go and listen to something more upbeat so you can wake the eff up.

xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...