Monday, December 2, 2013

Music Monday - The Head and The Heart: Shake




I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Any song with hand claps is good in my book.

'Shake' is no exception. This song is upbeat enough for me to bop my head along with it but chill enough for me to listen to it while I work and actually get some work done.

I actually went to see The Head and the Heart recently with my friend, Abby, and developed a crush on Charity Rose Thielen - the adorable violinist/back-up vocalist in this band. She's shy and awkward and wonderful. (I also almost got in a fist fight with some 20 year old boys, but that's unrelated).

This is from the show. Don't mind the quality - just focus on the ambiance. AMBIANCE.


I hope your Monday is going well! I'm in Michigan on vacation so I know mine is just a tad more amazing than usual. :)

xoxo
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...