Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DIY Halloween Costume - TARDIS

Guys!  I figured out the secret to a good Halloween costume.

The trick is to wear what you wear every day. That's the best way to ensure you'll be comfortable. Who'da thunk?

In my case, that means wearing a dress and tights. So I went into brainstorming for this years costume with that in mind. And voila! We ended up with the Tardis.

The ONLY "sexy" costume I approve of.  (If you don't get that joke....here's the link)



I made this costume with a basic blue dress from Old Navy. From there, I sewed on the windows and signs and made a bow for my hair. It was super easy for a beginner to sewing like me. Plus, it meant I could sit around all day drinking beer and watching Hocus Pocus. Win win win.


And just look at that end product!  Pretty damn cute if I say so myself. :)


I hope you enjoyed your Halloweens my dears!


xoxo
TARDIS
I mean, Amanda....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...