Thursday, October 3, 2013

Power Ballad Thursday: Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything For Love

I had a very Power Ballad heavy morning today.  I blame the fact that A) I was stressed out and B) No one was chatting with me on line so I felt compelled to tweet lyrics on line.

It was a great way to start my day.

Anyway, today's sponsored Power Ballad is from Meatloaf.  And it's a classic.  And the video is EPIC.

When I was a kid, my brother actually owned this cd.  It felt really cool to get to say "hell" whenever referencing it.

Hell, hell, hell.


Also, I get to share my favorite food with a face doodle.  Which is always fun.  This is my art style.  It's the best work I do. Inanimate objects with faces.




xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...