Thursday, July 25, 2013

So, there's that...

Do you ever fall out of a habit to the point where you forget it was ever a habit?

Well, welcome to my life.  I literally forget every "habit" I've ever had.  Like blogging here and on my other blog.  Or sewing. Or crafting in general. Or Project Life.  Or Blog designing. Or bike riding.  I could go on forever, but I don't want to make myself depressed.

Which, is sort of what I'm getting to.  If I'm going to be completely honest here, with myself and everyone else, I lost interest in sharing much about my life on the internet about the same time that my life got a little sadder.

So, Ashdog died in May.  And now I'm crying, already, btw.  See, he started getting sick and acting weird and we took him to the vet and it turned out he had cancer.  The next day we were going to take him in for more tests but all of a sudden things took a turn for the worst.  While waiting for the vet to open to take my baby in to be put down so he wouldn't be in pain anymore, he got even worse. And died in my arms.

So there's that.  And he was amazing.  And made my life have meaning. And he was my baby for 8 years and now he's gone.  We've gotten to a point where I don't think about him every day (well hello, guilt) and things have gotten to business as usual.

But I never really came back from it.  I mean, I'm not depressed or anything. And my life is honestly going great. But I got out of a lot of habits the week that happened and I haven't gotten too into them since.  I'd love to.  Honestly.  So maybe I will.

I've been rethinking a blog redo under a different name.  I've been thinking about a lot of projects.  And oh! We're moving next month so maybe I'll be more inspired.  But I just wanted to share a glimpse at my life lately.

I'm sorry people who want to know about my daily life, I'll be better.

xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...