Saturday, January 19, 2013

Back to basics.

Guys. I redid my blog design...again.

It was a spur of the moment decision I made a few hours ago and decided to act on it.

But come on, you have to admit that there's something about a new year that inspires you to make changes to your on line presence.  No? That's just me that thinks about myself as an entity? Huh. Weird.

Either way, I realized I hated my previous design and wanted to give this year a clean slate.  So I started with a blank template and built it from the ground up.

It's extremely basic and simplistic and I LOVE it.  All the white space? Killer.  The colors? Loving them.

Maybe I'll feel more inspired to visit this corner of the internet that I've claimed for myself now.  I'm not holding myself to it but it's definitely more inviting.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a little insight into the change in appearances.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...