Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge - Instagram

So, we're all fully aware I got this fancy iPhone, right?  Well,  it also has the best camera of any phone I've had and it has access to Instagram.  Like any good iPhone owner, I'm obsessed with it's instant qualities and shareability.

When I read about FatMumSlim's photo a day challenge I was super intrigued.

The gist is - you're given a list with photo prompts and you take them. Daily.  Pretty simple, right? Yeah, not when you get to Day 5 and it's prompt is 10am and it's Saturday and you don't wake up til later than that.  Not a great start.

Then, I get to the prompt that tells me to take a photo of my closet and I bypass it by taking a different photo entirely.  But when it prompts me to take a photo of my medicine cabinet all hell breaks loose and I just give up.  No one wants to see that.  But March will be better!  I'll keep up with it.  Maybe do more updates throughout.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Anyway, here's the best of the bunch!









I'll organize this better next time too.  More aesthetically pleasing. 

PS - This is my 100th post!  It took long enough to get there!  Better do better from now on! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Deagan tower! It helps me find my neighborhood from anywhere in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the name of it but it always signifies to me that I'm almost home. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...