Sunday, January 15, 2012

Over the Weekend: Get On Your Feet


I hope that everyone's been having a fantastic weekend.  I figured it'd be safe to post this today, despite the fact that I technically have one more day to my weekend.  Suck it full work weeks!  MLK Jr. to the rescue!

Anyway, I've had a pretty low key weekend of relaxing after the international jetsetting that I did last week.  That's right, I'm an important businesswoman who gets flown to Canada for a day then flown back the next day.  I'm kind of a big deal.

But that 2 days of traveling was super tiring.  Coupled with the whole getting sick in another country and then having to work while sick the following two days, and I was pooped.  So I welcomed this weekend with open arms. 

I got to see good friends, visit the megastore that is Ikea, and lay around all Sunday watching TV.  Tomorrow I plan on baking my AMAZING chocolate chip cookies, trying to sew a pillow case, and possibly going to the store.  We'll see how much of that actually gets accomplished though.

Here's an Instragram recap of the weekend's activities.


From left to right:
1.) View of our apartment building on a beautiful Saturday.
2.) Adorable new nails I did myself.
3.) Fabric haul from Ikea.
4.) Relaxing Sunday with Doctor Who and a blanket.

4 comments:

  1. your blog is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get up, and make it happen!

    Speaking of Who: Fright Night in 3D. Which is to say, David Tennant in 3D. ROWR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I keep putting off watching that movie? I think I needed a David Tennant reminder!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...