Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Faves: Ikea Wishlist



 

 

It's Friday. And today I'm going to Chicago Comic Con.  So there's that.

But for today's Friday Faves I did a little window shopping at Ikea.  For if I ever had an unlimited Ikea gift card for my new apartment.  Which I'm moving into in like 2 weeks....I need to get ready!

1.) Ikea PS Cabinet - Red

So, if we're being honest, I'm not sure how this locker fits into my apartment aeshetic. But I told John we could get one so it's on the list.  We're going to use it as a tv stand and put the dresser that's currently a tv stand in the bedroom. As a dresser of all things.  But I think it's pretty neat.

2.) Karlstad Loveseat and Chaise

I fricking love sectionals.  But I have a couch. And it's comfy. Blah blah blah.  But look at this light gray! I love it!  And and and...it's a really good size.  I would get different legs but still. Great.

3.) Expedit Bookcase

I'm a little concerned that I don't see the right color of these bookshelves to match my current one.  But nonetheless, I want this.  It'd house my records and pyrex and stuff.  Basically, what I'm saying is, I could put it to good use.

4.) Ung Drill Mirror

Pretty mirror. Ooo shiny.  Now that I'm really thinking about it, I don't think this would really go all that well with the red locker vibe.  But I'd also probably want to spray paint it a better color.  Like aqua. Or robins egg blue.  Yep. Love it.

Anyway, that's good enough for today.  I'm going to stop staring at things I can't afford to get now. :(

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm having a birthday party for myself tomorrow so I'm pretty pumped about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...