Sunday, September 27, 2009

ShirtPrize Finals Time!

It's time! It's time! It's time!

All of a sudden, it's Sunday. And the good folks at ShirtPrize are letting me know that the voting for the finals is open for one week starting today!

Oh my gosh! I wasn't prepared!

I need your help! And your friend's help! And your dog's help! Anything!

It only takes a minute.  Just go here (that's shirtprize.com/vote.html) and vote for The Cupcakerator!  That's it! That, and tell anyone you know to vote for me ;)

I promise to give you a fantastic post soon. I'm working on a few lovely things to share with my much loved readers.  And the tweed ride's in a week! Gah! Where has the time gone?

Help!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed I had to miss the tweed ride this weekend. There was just too much going on with my hubby's birthday - meals at various family locations, etc. How did it go?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a smashing good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...